- SQF 3,500
Book Directly With the Owner - No Rental Service Fees
- All rates include cleaning fee
Beautiful New Vacation Rental Home
- Private Pool, Fire Pit and Outdoor Game Turf Area
Custom Made Shuffle Board and Dining Tables
- Perfect for Multiple Families
- Pet Friendly
- Beach Camp is a stunning new vacation rental home located in the private, low density neighborhood of Ocean Haven. Completed in June 2017, Beach Camp boasts amenities like no other vacation rental home on Cape San Blas. This includes a custom made 19' shuffle board table in the game room, 4 decks with both gulf and bay views, an extremely private pool in a natural setting, original art, large outdoor shower and changing area and outdoor game area.
- Beach Camp is a 5 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom vacation rental home. The bedrooms include two master suites, one bedroom with a king, one bedroom with two full beds and a bunk room with two sets of built-in twin bunk beds.
- The is plenty of space for families to gather in both the game room and the great room. Located on the 2nd floor, the game room includes a smart tv and a table for playing board games and doing puzzles. The centerpiece of this room is the beautiful shuffle board table lovingly made from reclaimed barn and bowling alley wood. It is a beautiful table, a ton of fun to play and is the only shuffle board table on Cape San Blas.
- The great room on the 3rd is a large and open space with a vaulted ceiling made from 100+ year old reclaimed beadboard. The ceiling will take your breath away. It is a work of art! From the center of this room you can look to your right and see the gulf and then turn to your left and see the bay. The views are amazing. We feel family meals are important especially on vacation. The family table is where memories are made. Because of that, we have built a table (from the same barn would used to make the shuffle board table) that can comfortably seat 14. It's a stunning table and we hope will be the place your family gathers to enjoy a meal, share stores, laugh and create memories.
There are a total of 4 decks at Beach Camp. The gulf side decks have both gulf and pool views. The bay side decks (one private off a bedroom and one off the great room) both have beautiful bay views. Both the gulf and the bay decks on the 3rd floor have reclaimed cypress wood bars. These bars are the perfect place to enjoy a meal or a drink.
The pool area at Beach Camp is like no other on Cape San Blas. The private and natural setting makes it easy to find a good book, settle into a lounge chair, take a deep breath and just relax. The kids can entertain themselves in the pool or by playing games on the artificial turf area. The beach closet is stocked with several games in addition to all the chairs, boogie boards buckets and shovels you will need.
The trip to the beach is an easy one. From the gulf side of Beach Camp you will walk along a flat nature path approximately 300 yards to the boardwalk. Signs guide your way. Ocean Haven has a dedicated neighborhood beach walk-over that leads to to the beautiful sands of Cape San Blas.
After a full day at the beach and the pool your family can gather around the fire pit at Beach Camp. Six Adirondack chairs and two tables ring the fire creating a comfortable place to just sit with a glass of wine or roast marshmallows for s'mores. Just imagine the memories that can be made under those unforgettable Forgotten Coast stars.
5 Bathroom, 5 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 2 Living room
Sleeping1 Baby crib, Bed linen, 2 Child bed, 2 Double bed, 3 King bed, 4 Single bed
CookingBlender, Child's high chair, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Grill, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice steamer, Spices, Toaster
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Ceiling fans, Central heating
EntertainmentWireless Broadband Internet, Telephone, TV (Satellite)
SanitaryHair dryer, Shower, Towel-set
LaundryClothes dryer, Iron & Board, Washing machine
ParkingParking Included, Roofed carport
Spa & GymHeated Outdoor swimming pool
OutsideGas BBQ, Deck chairs, Fully Stocked Beach Closet, 14 Beach Chairs Provided, Private Pool
5411 Cape San Blas Road , Port Saint Joe, 32456, United States
Our family lives in Atlanta, Georgia. We love visiting Cape San Blas, Florida. The relaxed atmosphere and beauty of the area keep us coming back year after year.
I will be managing your stay at Good Fortune and can be a bit of a perfectionist. That's a bonus for you, as I promise that I will do all I can to make your time at Cape San Blas absolutely wonderful.